If this item in stock, then you will get an infomation E-Mail!
The Space Funk & Cosmic Disco Sound of Tensnake! Feat. The Chemical Brothers. Lindstrom. Prins Thomas. Ame. Jamie Jomes. DJ Sneak. Michael Mayer ...
01. Mugwump 'Boutade' (Miseridub)
02. Zev 'Don't Break It' (Kenny Glasgow & Jonny White Remix)
03. Tiger & Woods 'Dr. Burner'
04. Tensnake 'Need Your Lovin' (Dub Mix)
05. Carol Williams 'Can't Get Away (From Your Love)'
06. Al Usher 'Lullaby For Robert' (Prins Thomas Diskomiks)
07. Boom Clap Bachelors 'L-O-V-E' (Tuff City Kids Remix)
08. Lovebirds 'Want You In My Soul' (Hot Toddy Dub)
09. Shirley Lites 'Heat You Up (Melt You Down) '(Instrumental)
10. Kaine featuring Kathy Diamond 'Love Saves The Day'
11. Michael Mayer 'Amanda'
12. The Chemical Brothers 'Swoon' (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas
01. Mount Kimbie 'Carbonated'
Osunlade featuring Divine Essence 'My Reflection' (Accapella)
02. Âme 'Fiori' (Dixon Beat Edit)
The Wizard Brian Coxx 'My Dream' (Accapella)
03. Louie Balo featuring Spanky 'Don't Shut Me Out'
04. Coyote 'Moving' (Still Going Remix)
05. Mano Le Tough 'Baby, Let’s Love' (Iron Curtis Rmx)
06. Louie “Balo” Guzman 'Keep It Simple'
07. Butch 'No Worries'
08. Tom Demac 'Crewcuts & Curls' (Jamies Jones' Watercooler
09. Heaven and Earth 'Prescription Every Night'
10. Sneak Essentials 'In Da Clouds' (Da Original Dub)
11. Tensnake 'Coma Cat'
12. DJ Sprinkles 'Grand Central Part 1' (MCDE Bassline Dub)
13. Basic Soul Unit 'Things Pass' (Original Mix)
14. Armando 'Don't Take It' (Thomos Edit)
15. Phase II 'Reachin' (Original Brotherhood Mix)
(added: 2010-09-10 14:11:26 )
You know when sometimes an artist comes along and you just feel you’re in for the time of your life? That’s what happens when you hear a truly great Tensnake record – and right now there are already a dozen of them spinning out there in the disco cosmos. Remember the first time you heard the dreamy, (new) romantic synths of ‘Congolal’ or the impossibly yearning ‘In The End (I Want You To Cry)’? Or the feeling you felt in your feet when the supernatural melody from ‘Coma Cat’ first drifted into earshot?
The past few months have been pretty ridiculous in the career ascent of Tensnake, AKA Hamburg producer Marco Niemerski, currently feted as the hottest property in dance music. Right now, everyone from Aeroplane and Friendly Fires to Pete Tong and Annie Mac and the entire Radio 1 daytime crew are supporting ‘Coma Cat’. Even P Diddy is in on the act! In fact, Coma Cat is already on the Radio 1 playlist a full five weeks out from release, which illustrates the point for a breakthrough artist – he is just HOT!
As Tensnake says, “It’s a feel-good record for sure. I don’t know the secret of the track but it’s played by techno, house and maybe even hip hop DJs. It’s crossing over into so many worlds and it gives you a good feeling.”
With remixes and productions aplenty for the likes of Goldfrapp, Scissor Sisters, Azari and III, A-Trak and Prins Thomas plus a live-set that showcases his broad individual talent and a record collection that Andy Weatherall or Harvey would be proud of, it comes as no surprise that Marco is already appearing as a live artist on flyers for Frankfurt's legendary Robert Johnson club to London's Fabric and Corsica Studios. Not content with flooring clubbers, Tensnake has rocked the dance tents of major festivals including The Big Chill, Field Day, Bestival this Summer where he has championed ‘Coma Cat’ into become a true ANTHEM for Summer 2010.
With further marquee dates around the world including an exclusive Ministry of Sound October date in London, appearances at ADE ’10 plus a full US tour October / November and a full Australian tour in December, the world is going to be hearing a whole lot more from Tensnake in the coming months.
Tensnake In The House is Marco’s first commercially-released mix album. It’s super-eagerly awaited, that’s for sure, and driven by the killer single, it captures exactly where he is at right now. Combining the current vogue for space funk and cosmic disco, fusing lo-fi jams and electronic sounds with old school melodies and laidback vibes, Tensnake moves effortlessly between retro and recent sounds creating a joyful party experience.
This most exciting release from Defected features The Chemical Brothers, Lindstrom & Prins Thomas, Ame, Jamie Jones, MCDE, DJ Sneak, Michael Mayer and, of course, THAT anthem ‘Coma Cat’
(added: 2010-09-10 14:12:16 )