HOME DELUXE EDITION (2 XCD, 1 MIXED 1 UNMIXED)
Quantize / QTZCD003
please login for sounds
2. never too much (spen & thommys club anthem mix)
3. free (dj spen & thommy davis remix)
4. take me 2 paris (n’dinga gaba mix)
6. drive me crazy (dj spen & irvin madden phuture of da phunk mix)
7. got be strong (soulphonix remix)
8. bring your sweet lovin back (back to 85 soul mix)
9. this is your life (dj spen & thommy davis quiet storm remix)
11. use me
12. user friendly
13. drive me crazy (dj spen & irvin madden retrosoul mix)
14. never too much (john morales m+m remix)
15. home (reprise)
Deluxe Edition Of The Cd Featuring A 2nd Disc Packed With 10 Tracks Of Extras & Remixes.
Tracy Hamlin, a Baltimore, Maryland native, has been sharing her Jazzy R&B vocals with the world for over twenty years. A former pageant winner, holding the title of Miss Baltimore and Miss Talented Teen of Maryland, Tracy draws inspiration for her music from her life experiences and those who surround her. She has performed with music greats such as Carlos Santana, Chaka Khan, Grace Jones, Marcus Miller, Jonathan Butler, Kirk Whalum, and Esperanza Spaulding to name a few. In recent years, Hamlin was the lead vocalist with Heads Up International recording artists, Pieces of a Dream. Tracy toured internationally with the group and was featured on 'No Assembly Required' and 'Love's Silhouette'. Tracy currently tours with Disco Diva, Gloria Gaynor as the lead background singer.
One of Tracy's first experiences on the soulful dance scene was in 2001 as the featured vocalist on Stacy Kidd's "He Is the One" - a Basement Boys collaboration. Tracy continues to tour internationally and showcase her unquestionable talent as a solo artist. Since teaming up with DJ Spen in 2012, Tracy continues to celebrate a string of successful singles on Quantize Recordings, which naturally resulted in her 'Home' LP, beautiful fit on the label. Her album fuses the boundaries between Soul, Jazz, R&B and House music, making 'Home' an exceptional showcase of what Tracy Hamlin represents.
(added: 2014-03-05 11:25:37 )